Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dessert Factory, a factory not just for desserts

I like to drop by Dessert Factory if I have a craving for Grilled Pork Belly. Like their menu says, it's "arguably the best in town". It's not served whole but in bite sized slices, lots of it, marinated in their own yummy, finger lickin sauce and served with rice and achara. I guarantee you that you will need another rice serving for this.

I went there last weekend, but this time, I didn't order their Pork Belly. I wanted to try the other items in the menu. (that's why I don't have the Pork Belly pic. Will edit once I have one :)

Their service is relatively fast and their other meals are as good as their desserts.









Kinamatisang Kawali- Lechon Kawali with a twist. Crunchy deep fried pork kawali sautéed with onions and tomatoes. It's saucy, a bit tangy and sweet. Served with rice and achara. I had second servings of rice again.












Bulalo Steak- Not bad. The steak is browned, served with gravy, rice and veggies. Although I still love Abuhan's bulalo steak...but that's another story.







Beef Ribs- big portions of it with rice, veggies and their secret sauce.
















Fish Nuggets- all time favorite for kids who are picky eaters. Mildly seasoned with rice and tartar sauce.


















Chocolate Sundae- need I say more?












PROS: 
  • Good Menu Selection
  • Moderately priced
  • Good Location


CONS:
  • Cant think of any


DESSERT FACTORY is at
The Terraces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I'd love to hear from you. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome. I may not be able to answer right away since I can't be online 24/7 but I'll do my best to reply. :)

Printfriendly

Email this page EMAIL THIS PAGE
EMAIL THIS PAGE

Type a word and hit search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...