Saturday, April 20, 2019

How i Dress my Shrimps


This method I usually use when I want to cook my shrimps whole. The head adds tons of flavor to the dish while the shells keeps the meat moist. 

Plus, cutting across the back makes it easier to peel them with cutlery or hands when it’s eating time 😜. 



Here's how:


1. After washing and removing its whiskers, I cut off only the sharp pointy end of its tail. 


2.With kitchen scissors, cut across its back shell up to almost the end of the tail. 



3.Remove and clean the intestine that runs across its back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I'd love to hear from you. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome. I may not be able to answer right away since I can't be online 24/7 but I'll do my best to reply. :)

Printfriendly

Email this page EMAIL THIS PAGE
EMAIL THIS PAGE

Type a word and hit search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...