Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Cefbex Culinary Cup Home Chef Edition at SM City Cebu | October 10 ,2019

I’m honored to be a part of this year’s Cefbex Culinary Cup Homechef Edition 2019 panel of judges together with Libia Chavez, Director of Philippine School of Culinary Arts, Mae Carmela HRM Head of Benedicto Collage and Chef Fourth Pagotan  of Tikka Tikka Ph.


CEFBEX Organizers and the panel of judges.
Ten contestants, one signature dish, one secret ingredient within 40 mins. Congratulations to the Cefbex Culinary Cup 2019 Grand Winner, Marian Kristine and to the runners up and the People’s Choice Awardee.

Cefbex Culinary Cup 2019 Grand Winner, Marian Kristine B.
Cefbex Culinary Cup 2019 Contestants



Behind the scenes of the competition.







📸 Leo C Sibi 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I'd love to hear from you. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome. I may not be able to answer right away since I can't be online 24/7 but I'll do my best to reply. :)

Printfriendly

Email this page EMAIL THIS PAGE
EMAIL THIS PAGE

Type a word and hit search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...