Thursday, August 27, 2015

Snoé Hair Heroes AMPLIFY 5 in one Hair Product

I admit that lately I have issues with dry, brittle, falling hair. Though I have no dandruff, my dry scalp itches from time to time. What bothers me is the clump of hair on the drain after I shower in the morning. Gasp! Not to mention the ones on the floor and on the brush.

In the past years, I have had my hair relaxed, rebonded, digital permed and colored on separate occasions. I still do the latter because of my gray streaks. I also did various treatments from deep conditioning to power dose to hot oil to cellophane to brazilian blow dry which are effective but costs a certain amount of money including the hairdresser tips and the gas or fare to take you to the salon. 

These days we need to cut down expenses but don't need to sacrifice the personal grooming part. After all, we need to look our best when we go out and face the world and tackle our everyday tasks. I remembered the time when my hair was badly damaged and I had to shell out 2,000 bucks ++ for a jar of Kerastase which actually saved me from looking like Sinead O'Connor (well, she actually looks good without any hair but not me). It was a heavy price to pay since I was working freelance. To cut to the chase, do take good care of your crowning glory especially if you expose it to chemical treatments. We do take it for granted since we always think that, hey, it will just grow - duh!

Then I found this amazing product:

Snoé Hair Heroes AMPLIFY 5-in-One (from their Hair Heroes line)

  • Cleansing Conditioner
  • After Shampoo Conditioning Rinse
  • Scalp Rub-on Over Night Treatment
  • Deep Treatment Crème
  • Leave-on Detangler

Size: 250 ml
Price: P 599.00

It claims to "increase hair density to thinning hair". I have used it for about a couple of weeks and I still need more time to see the "density" part. However, I find that my hair is softer, no more scalp itch, and the falling hair is lesser in volume. Maybe in the long run it would eventually stop. What I also love about this product is that it doesn't weigh my hair down. I still get that body and softness that I want. Plus, I like the coconut-mint fragrance and that slight cool tingle it leaves on my hair and scalp. Not overpowering but just a hint. Other blogger reviews are not the same maybe because of the way our body ph reacts to a certain chemical but so far, I'm loving the results. I use this 2-3x a week either as an after shampoo rinse, scalp rub-on overnight treatment or as a leave-on detangler. But there are times that when my scalp is really dry, I would use it as a shampoo. You may wonder how it works as a shampoo when there is no SLS or sulphates in it. Well, think of it as like a Cetaphil for your hair. It doesn't lather up a lot but it cleans and conditions in one step.
Love, love, love this product. 


This is what their website says:
Pump up the volume with help for hair loss! 
Snoe Hair Heroes AMPLIFY is a 5-in-one product designed to counter temporary hair thinning caused by stress, fatigue, pregnancy, medication, or seasonal changes. AMPLIFY will help thinning, shedding, breaking and slow-growing hair. Hair is left instantly fuller and more lustrous.
This cleansing conditioner replaces shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler, leave-on conditioner, and even shaving cream. For all hair types.

It features the following ingredients:

  • Rosemary Oil- stimulates hair follicles for hair to grow longer and stronger. Slows down premature hair loss and graying hair. 
  • Coconut Oil- will penetrate hair shaft and help reduce loss of protein Prevents hair loss and alleviate dandruff. 
  • Panax Ginseng Root- provides hair and scalp with energy and nourishment. It increases blood flow and stimulates microcirculation. It provides hair with elasticity and silkiness.
  • Burdock Root Extract- Decelerates hair loss, strengthens hair follicles and encourages healthy hair growth. 
  • Lawat- contains fatty acids that are food for the scalp and rejuvenates hair follicles. Saponin content is anti aging, anti inflammatory and anti-oxidant in nature.

It contains the following ingredients:
Deionized Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone (and) Cetrimonioum Chloride (and) Trideceth -`10, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glutinosa Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone I, Fragrance, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Virgin Coconut Oil, Water (and) Panax Ginseng Root Extract (and) Arginine (and) Acetyl Tyrosine (and) Arctium Majus Root Extract (and) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (and) Ornithine HCl (and) Citruline (and) Glycosamine HCl (and) Biotin, Cocamide Monoethanolamine, Rosemary Oil, Honey Extract, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Dimethicone, Menthor Crystal, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil and Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone




PROS: 
Soft hair, less itchy scalp, doesn't weigh down the hair, nice smell. A little product goes a long way.  It's a local brand, from a Pinoy owned company so it's proudly Philippine Made. 

CONS:
A bit pricey if you use this as an everyday conditioner but it might as well be a good hair care maintenance. It may save me some trips to the salon. 

Available at:
Ayala Center Cebu – 2/F, New Wing near Converse
Ayala Center Cebu – Metro Gaisano Department Store
Metro Gaisano Colon – Department Store
One Pavillion Mall – Department Store, 2/F

You may also purchase online. Visit their website at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I'd love to hear from you. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome. I may not be able to answer right away since I can't be online 24/7 but I'll do my best to reply. :)

Printfriendly

Email this page EMAIL THIS PAGE
EMAIL THIS PAGE

Type a word and hit search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...