Friday, October 5, 2018

Recipe: Tuna Pokébowl

My son and I been craving for this Hawaiian Pokebowl and we made it at home using what-have-you-got in your fridge. I discovered a variety of rice called Long Grain Japanese Textured Rice in the supermarket that is relatively cheaper than the authentic short grained Japanese rice. 


Pokebowl Not Pokemon 😂

For this dish, I cooked it the usual way in the rice cooker but adding a tablespoon of mirin and a teaspoon of sugar and rice vinegar in the cooking water for every 2 to 3 cups of grains. Let’s make the toppings while the rice cooks. 

You will need:
  • 1 tbsp. soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
  • 1 tsp. wasabi paste
  • 1 tsp. sriracha
  • 1 tbsp. honey
  • 3 drops Young Living Lime Vitality 



Mix the first six ingredients to dress up the tuna fillet. Fill a serving bowl with a cup of rice and arrange the rest of the ingredients on top. Serve immediately.

Happy Eats!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I'd love to hear from you. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome. I may not be able to answer right away since I can't be online 24/7 but I'll do my best to reply. :)

Printfriendly

Email this page EMAIL THIS PAGE
EMAIL THIS PAGE

Type a word and hit search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...