Saturday, December 7, 2019

Recipe: Crispy Tuna Fish Cakes

Kids wanted something crunchy with the tuna for school so I whipped up a completely different fishcakes from Gordon Ramsay’s version. I added some frozen veggies for variety.




Ingredients:

1 can tuna, solid in brine, drained

1 tsp grated ginger

1 tsp onions, chopped

1 tbsp cilantro, chopped

1/4 cup frozen veggies (corn, peas, carrots)

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp pepper

1 egg, beaten

1 tbsp cornstarch

1 tbsp all purpose flour

1/2 tsp baking soda


Mix everything in a bowl. Shape them into 1 cm thick nuggets and pan fry until crispy on the outside. Serve with mayo or ketchup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I'd love to hear from you. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome. I may not be able to answer right away since I can't be online 24/7 but I'll do my best to reply. :)

Printfriendly

Email this page EMAIL THIS PAGE
EMAIL THIS PAGE

Type a word and hit search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...