Thursday, September 24, 2015

I want-a Foodpanda™ app




Food delivery has never been easier with FoodPanda app. For people who still rely on the conventional  telephone for ordering food delivery, Foodpanda is one app with a glorious list of restaurants you can choose from depending on your location, even in those places where you think didn't have food delivery service. I also personally use this app to find restos nearby when entertaining with friends.


The Foodpanda™ group is a global mobile food delivery marketplace headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and operating in 40 countries and territories, including India, Pakistan, Russia, Brazil, Mexico and Singapore. It was founded on March 2012 by Ben BauerRalf Wenzel.

The app interface is easy to use.

It has a list of local restaurants in your area that are open at that time of the day you are browsing.



The menu has photo of the food including the price, portion, serving and add-ons; search feature; an option to have it delivered or pick up; and joint ordering (which is useful when ordering with friends). 





Payment method includes: Cash on Delivery; Online Payment and Paypal.
 


Wait for you food to arrive.



Use APPINESS code to get P150.00 off on your first purchase. 

More discount codes coming up when you use the app frequently. 



Get yours now




Visit Foodpanda at



1 comment:

  1. Nice post.. I really like this post but I want to order online through Foodpanda. So please provpde me Foodpanda Customer Care Number for online order.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I'd love to hear from you. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome. I may not be able to answer right away since I can't be online 24/7 but I'll do my best to reply. :)

Printfriendly

Email this page EMAIL THIS PAGE
EMAIL THIS PAGE

Type a word and hit search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...