Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Video Recipe: Tuna Pokébowl (No cook)





My first video recipe. I find that it takes a lot of my time to edit it compared to just writing about it. But it was fun to make nonetheless. If there was a #BTS, you could have witnessed my messy kitchen and loads of utensils to wash. I was a #tryinghard #OneWomanShow using an iPhone clamped on a tripod I know it needs a more consistent lighting (heck, I was just using ambient light and the pesky led bulb overhead which I can't avoid) and a nicer music (scouring for royalty free music- HELP). I also need to remind myself of using a checklist because I forgot to include the cubed mangoes on the video. Kayo nalang mag add. Hehehe. This is a simple no cook Hawaiian dish called Pokébowl. Other variations can be used other than tuna like sashimi grade salmon, grilled pork chops, steamed chicken cubes, flaked adobo or even lechon belly bits. More videos soon?? Hmmm, perhaps if I have the luxury of time. Meanwhile, I hope you do enjoy this. Feel free to critique and comment. Thanks for watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I'd love to hear from you. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome. I may not be able to answer right away since I can't be online 24/7 but I'll do my best to reply. :)

Printfriendly

Email this page EMAIL THIS PAGE
EMAIL THIS PAGE

Type a word and hit search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...