Saturday, October 6, 2018

Recipe: Buttered Garlic Parmesan Shrimp with Lime and Cilantro

Hubby bought home 3 kilos of shrimps and this is recipe number two in six easy steps. I peel the shrimps with the heads and tails intact because it adds more flavor to the butter sauce. However, it renders the dish its deep orange color. The lime adds a refreshing tangy twist to this seafood fare. Yup, I made a lot since it was hit.


Ingredients




Add Young Living Lime Vitality to the shrimps. 


Heat butter with olive oil. Add the garlic.  Add the shrimps and stir fry until half cooked. 


Season with salt and pepper 

Turn off heat when cooked and sprinkle parmesan. 

Drizzle lime juice. 

 And add cilantro.

Alternatively, you can toss this in pasta instead of rice. Perfect for pulutan with bread to sop off the excess sauce. 😋

Happy Eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I'd love to hear from you. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome. I may not be able to answer right away since I can't be online 24/7 but I'll do my best to reply. :)

Printfriendly

Email this page EMAIL THIS PAGE
EMAIL THIS PAGE

Type a word and hit search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...