Monday, October 8, 2018

Recipe: Steamed Pompano 🐠


Steamed Pompano 🐠 just the way I like it. Lots and lots of wansoy or cilantro. .

Simply clean and stuff some pounded ginger inside the fish belly and steam for 8-10 minutes in medium heat where you can see the water simmering but not boiling. Make sure it’s fully thawed and not frozen. 

Prepare and mix the following:



  1. Finely chopped wansoy stems (don’t wanna waste it). Reserve the leaves for garnish. 
  2. Transfer the fish in a dish and pour the sauce all over the fish and top with the wansoy leaves. 
  3. We’re not done yet. 
  4. Heat 3-4 tbsps. of cooking of you choice except olive until hot. 
  5. Pour this over the fish. (Ama uses this technique but I don’t really know why) 
  6. And finally drizzle with sesame oil


Happy Eats 👍🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I'd love to hear from you. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome. I may not be able to answer right away since I can't be online 24/7 but I'll do my best to reply. :)

Printfriendly

Email this page EMAIL THIS PAGE
EMAIL THIS PAGE

Type a word and hit search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...