Monday, October 8, 2018

Recipe: Honey Mustard Chicken with Lime and Cilantro 🍯🍗

Using Lime Vitality with my 🍯🍗 Honey Mustard Chicken with Lime and Cilantro. I’m substituting #parsley for cilantro because I wasn’t able to buy some. (The latter has the best flavor though)






Make #marinade for 450 grams chicken breast using: 

Marinate overnight in #ziplock bag. 
Drain chicken and reserve marinade. Brown chicken in #castiron #skillet with a teaspoon of #olive oil. Drizzle the rest of the marinade over and finish cooking in an oven for 10-15 minutes. 
Squeeze fresh #lime over chicken before serving. 

Happy Eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I'd love to hear from you. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome. I may not be able to answer right away since I can't be online 24/7 but I'll do my best to reply. :)

Printfriendly

Email this page EMAIL THIS PAGE
EMAIL THIS PAGE

Type a word and hit search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...